We do not recommend to install SiriN1ght at this stage because you won’t be able to use Siri (only the UI) and it might break your iPhone.
In this tutorial we are going explain how you can install the Siri GUI on your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS.
What can you do with the Siri UI?
- You can hold down the home button for 2 seconds and Siri will show up.
- The microphone will be shown on your keyboard
- Siri shows up in the settings.app
- Microphone animation when you press it
What does not work?
- You won’t be able to connect to Apple’s servers and therefore Siri won’t answer you.
- There might be issues with video recording and iMessage, although these issues should have been fixed
- The keyboard might not work anymore. Here’s how to fix it.
- Some mobile substrate apps might break. To fix them, just reinstall mobile substrate through Cydia.
- If you have Semi-Tether installed, first uninstall Semi-Tether, install SiriN1ght and then reinstall Semi-Tether.
- You can not uninstall SiriN1ght. If you do, settings.app will get deleted! This will (hopefully) get fixed in the next release.
How to install the Siri
Watch this ProAppleHelp video on how to install SiriN1ght
- Add http://cydia.zchristopoulos.com/ to your Cydia Sources
- Search for SiriN1ght and install it.
- Restart and boot tethered
Follow us on Twitter of Like our Facebook page to get the latest news from our site: @SiriHacks folgen