Sonny Dickson discovered a hidden feature in iOS 5, the Autocorrect Keyboard Bar. If you enable this feature, every time you write something you will get suggestions above your keyboard from whom you can choose the correct word if you misspelled it. To activate it, just follow these steps:
- Download iBackupBot
- Backup your iPhone/iPod in iTunes
- Open iBackupBot and find the backup, then load it.
- Find Library/Preferences/com.apple.keyboard.plist and open the file. (if your software isn’t registered you’ll have to press cancel and then it will open)
- Add in the following code: <key>KeyboardAutocorrectionLists</key><string>YES</string>
- Save your modifications, and then restore from backup from within iBackupBot.
Follow us on Twitter of Like our Facebook page to get the latest news from our site: @SiriHacks folgen