As most of you already know, H1Siri was the first Siri Port that connected to Apple’s servers. But due to Server overload, H1Siri stopped working. H1Siri might also compromise your personal data so you should remove it from your iPhone or iPod Touch. Here’s how to do it:
How to remove H1Siri
- Open Cydia > “Manage” > “Packages”
- Search for H1Siri, select it and click on “Modify” > “Remove”
- After H1Siri has been removed, install Mobile Terminal
- Launch Movile Terminal, type “su root” and “alpine” as password (unless you changed it)
- Now type “apt-get install com.sull.sysclean”
- After that, type “apt-get autoremove” and confirm with “y”
- After restarting your device, H1Siri should be removed.
If H1Siri has bricked your iPhone
- Reset your device by holding down both the Power and the Home Button for 10 seconds.
- Connect your device to the computer and delete the following files with i-Funbox or DiskAid:- /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.dyld.h1siribak
- Now restart your Phone. If it doesn’t work you will have to restore your iPhone.