The app “Remember the Milk” is one of the first apps, if not the first app, to integrate iPhone 4S’s voice control Siri.
Just follow these simple steps to be able to use Remember the Milk with Siri:
- Open Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Other
- Underneath Calendars, tap Add CalDav Account
- In the Server field, enter “www.rememberthemilk.com”
- Enter your Remember the Milk details in the “User Name” and “Password fields”
- Hit Next and you should return to Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Scroll down, tap Default List and choose Remember the Milk
That’s it! You can now add tasks to Remember the Milk through Siri! Just say hold down the home button to activate Siri and say “Remind me to do …” and your task will automatically be added to Remember the Milk.
Check out the video below for a quick demo.