The Technetec Dev Team released a Cydia Tweak that changes the color of Siri’s Microphone. You need to have a jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch with Siri (or Spire) installed to use this tweak.
Available colors are: blue, yellow, red, and green.
- Enter Cydia -> Manage -> Resources -> Edit -> Add
- Enter: repo.technetec.com
- Tap on the TechNetec repo, and select the microphone color you want.
- Tap on install.
- After you install, Open WinterBoard.
- Select Themes and select the preferred Siri color.
Follow us on Twitter of Like our Facebook page to get the latest news from our site:
Share this article