@conradev discovered that there is a hidden feature in iOS 5 that let’s you take panorama pictures. Luckily, it is easy to enable this feature on your iOS device. Of course you need a jailbroken device.
If you can wait until tomorrow, @chpwn already submitted “Firebreak” to Cydia that enables the panorama feature.
All of you who want the panorama feature on your iOS device right now, follow the instructions after the break:
How to enable panorama mode on iOS 5 camera app
- Go to /var/mobile/library/preferences
- Locate .com.apple.mobileslideshow.plist
- Tap on it and select Property List Viewer
- Tap the + icon on the bottom right corner. Name it EnableFirebreak, set the Type as Boolean and tap Create
- Turn EnableFirebreak On and tap done
Now launch Camera, then tap Options and then Panorama.
Firebreak is now available in Cydia!Follow us on Twitter of Like our Facebook page to get the latest news from our site: @SiriHacks folgen